Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Exciting changes coming soon to Noshing in the Midwest. Inspired by the amazing fellow bloggers I met at the MN Food Bloggers event at Kitchen in the Market (more on that later), I am going to return to my blogging efforts. But first, some revamping is in order. As all nine of my readers know, I have a couple of blogs dedicated to all things food. In an effort to stream line my ramblings, I plan on combining Sugar and Spice with Noshing in the Midwest, creating a new blog focusing on both recipes and restaurant recommendations.

According to Andrew Zimmern, there are entirely too many food/restaurant bloggers out there tauting themselves as experts. I am no expert, I just know what I like, and I like to talk about food. Besides, Andrew, where else would I have met these super cool, inspiring women if it hadn't been for the MN Food Bloggers events?

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment